The FN Light Boat Pintle Weapon System - or FN® LBP - consists of:
- a 7.62x51mm NATO FN MAG® 58M machine gun equipped with an anti-aircraft sight
- a FN Light Pintle Head (FN® LPH) with soft mount including an ammo box support and a 250-round ammo box
- a telescopic Light Boat Pintle Connection (LBPC) to be bolted onto the boat deck
Effective firepower up to 1,000 meters for surface-to-surface and surface-to-air engagements.
- Equipped with the widely used FN MAG® 58M
- Adjustable in height
- Can be equipped with the following accessories:
links and cases collector
adjustable azimuth firing stops
optical sight or laser pointer/illuminator
- Azimuth firing stops module, ensuring the limitation of azimuth firing angle to avoid accidental firing in a determined direction
- Laser pointer/illuminator, helping target acquisition and engagement at night
- Optical sight, ensuring a quicker acquisition of the target than with conventional AA sight
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all product photographs, descriptions and specifications on this website are accurate. However, inadvertent errors may occur, and changes in design or materials, due to our continual effort to improve products, may result in some change in specifications before subsequent publications are issued. FN Herstal, S.A. reserves the right to modify or change specifications without notice.