The probability of hitting a target first time with a 40mm LV/MV grenade launcher is low, even for an experienced shooter. The problem is not the grenade. The problem is the grenade launcher’s basic sights and the number of complex factors that must be assessed under extreme stress. This includes the range, slope angle, temperature, choice of grenade type, cant and the Magnus effect.
FN Herstal’s newly upgraded FN® FCU Mk3 Fire Control Unit replaces complex decision making with an automatically adjusted reticle, which makes target engagement faster and more accurate, day or night, while being easy to use, light and compact.
- Easy and quick to use:
- Press switch, aim and shoot
- Extremely reliable with no external moving parts
- Accurate night and day
- Automatic adjustment of the reticle
- Accurate and fast target engagement
- Automatic Magnus effect compensation
- Simple to use
- Shooter’s eye always remains on target
- Quickly detachable
- Quick and easy transition between different types of grenades
- Compatible with any rifle and grenade launcher or automatic grenade launcher with top rail
Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all product photographs, descriptions and specifications on this website are accurate. However, inadvertent errors may occur, and changes in design or materials, due to our continual effort to improve products, may result in some change in specifications before subsequent publications are issued. FN Herstal, S.A. reserves the right to modify or change specifications without notice.